Work With Us
Join the RAFI family
Less perfection, more authenticity. If you value sustainability, innovation, creativity, laughter, love being around people, and have a passion for great food & drinks – you’ve landed in the right spot.
We’d like to connect with like-minded individuals who want to experience hospitality, whether its for a short time or for the long haul (hopefully the latter), at North Sydney’s newest foodie destination.
RAFI is the latest venue to join Applejack Hospitality (The Botanist Kirribilli, The Butler Potts Point, Bopp & Tone, Forrester’s Surry Hills + more) who specialise in vibrant restaurants and bars with service centred around generous share plates, fine wine and good times.
We are preparing to open RAFI in late September 2022 and we need bartenders, floor staff, hosts, and chefs to join the team and make some magic.
If this is something you, your family member or friends are interested in, please get in touch by filling in the form below.
- Work with a company who value inclusivity and cultural and gender equality.
- Access to a range of learning development activities to encourage career progression
- Access to health and wellness programs including our EAP
- Full & Part-time hours at Award winning rates (including weekend & penalty)
- Extensive food and beverage training
- Competitive Tipping structure
- Flexible rostering and work life balance – Sunday’s off
- Company 20% discount when you dine/ drink at any of our venues
- Social outings, events and annual Christmas party
- In venue and company wide incentives
Developing our people both personally and professionally is key to the success of Applejack.